Specializing in the manufacturing precision molded rubber products, West Coast Gasket operates state-of-the-art equipment and can readily use transfer, compression and injection molding to meet demanding response, quality and specialty capabilities including bonding polymers to metals for high strength elastomeric bonds. Offering capabilities to perform accurate molding across a wide materials range, West Coast Gasket also operates plastic injection molding presses, prepared to quote competitively on any plastic parts.
- Neoprene, Nitrile, Butyl, EPDM, Natural Rubber, Viton
- TPR, TPE, Rubber Alloys, SBR, Conductive Rubber, Rubber to Metal
- All Types of Plastics
- Thermo and Thermoset Plastics
- Custom Applications
- Large and Intricate Shapes
- Quick turn-around on prototype and production molds